miércoles, febrero 01, 2012

Seeking Equilibrium


Working full-time for six days a week and taking your day off to do homework eventually drives you mad. This is not because of any difficulties encountered, but because of the lack of days off.

I'm no exercise fan, but a brisk walk twice or thrice a week used to be part of my schedule. Initially, I needed the money to pay some debt and continue paying my masters degree, but now that my debt has gone down and now that I'm more than halfway done with my classes, it's time to slow down a bit. I'm going to be working five days a week now, I expect to have two days to do homework, take a walk, go to church without being on a rush and dedicate some time to those who will not be here indefinitely. I want to see my friends more often, just as I used to.

Cooking and photography will be a must. I'm thinking about trying marbled brownies with M&M Almonds... or with peanuts, as I've eaten those already. I'm still developing my own Chinese rice recipe. I've been unable to match Chef Boyardee's pizza sauce. The good thing about creating and/or seeking to make better/healthier recipes as a scientist is the fact that no failed experiment is done twice, and the learning process is fun.

No hay comentarios.: