domingo, noviembre 17, 2013

Not Homesick, but...


It is not homesickness, but I really wish I could bring my friends and family here, as long as they're happy. Since late August, every day, every hour, every minute, every second sets a new record in time spent away from Monterrey, away from Mexico, and in the US. I really, really miss this place in which I will be sleeping next Sunday, however, I would not go back to work there, no. I am thankful for this opportunity that has come after waiting for three years. 

I wish we had Thanksgiving in Mexico, as it is perhaps the only man made holiday worthy of celebrating, as it unites families. And then again, I am thankful for this opportunity of being able to work here in the US, and living in a city where people are nice and friendly. 

No hay comentarios.: