martes, agosto 10, 2010

Houston, Tx




A forest in the middle of the city.


Walking around...






Katy Mills:





In and near the Galleria:













Curiously, there were more adults than kids every time I passed by at Dylan's Candy Bar.


The Rainforest Cafe:




Texas sized burger:


Volcano Sundae, the most delicious dessert that I've ever tried in a restaurant:



HEB Supermarket: not an HEB or HEB Plus, this one sold gourmet items and special food, even organic candy! Ready to eat food, along with cooking lessons.



Everything is on sale sometimes, I wanted a bite, wait, no, I want to crave all day long!


Uptown Park:






Cafe Express Classic Greek Salad, the best salad I've eaten. I just added extra olives and mozarella cheese.



At the airport:


I did not know that scorpions were edible, and I never expected to see one inside candy, especially in the US:


A friend's advice: good friends give good pieces of advice, so she told me: make sure to get lots of Sour Patch Cherry candy and lots of Watermelon and Cherry Nerds. As I generally have low blood sugar (not danderously low, though), eat a balanced diet (with all my special exceptions of things I don't like) and help myself with Omnilife's supplements, malnutrition will not be a problem in the future.



As my parent's friends were driving us everywhere, we didn't go to a normal HEB, where I usually find the sour patch watermelon, but hopefully we will this weekend, when we go to pick up some stuff my sister ordered in McAllen.


No hay comentarios.: