martes, septiembre 18, 2012

Green Apple Vodka


Green apple candy is not as good tasting without a sour taste. This was the reason why I wanted to find something useful to do with green apple jelly beans. I perceive vodka as a water alcohol mixture, so alcohol should be good to dissolve candy and candy can give it some taste. Results were disastrous, as instead of a clear green solution I got a "dusty" milky failed experiment. This failure was due to the fact that the waxy coating did not dissolve, but rather spread out throughout the mixture. The taste was OK, but I would've added a mixture of citric/tartaric/ascorbic/malic acids if they were commercially available at the local store. I'll try next time with warheads. This experiment was not successful, but that does not mean it wasn't fun! 

No hay comentarios.: